Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Malvern, Worcestershire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£19.00 per hour (Equivalent to band 6) | 42 Hours Per Week | Day Shifts Only | Good CQC
A leading Worcestershire nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Unit Manager to work permanent days.
The large home is fully CQC compliant and provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a picturesque rural setting a few miles South of Worcester.
About this Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week
• Days only
• Great rates of pay of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse: Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Confident managing medications and clinical records and delivering a high-quality, safe clinical service
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.