Deputy Manager - Peterlee
Peterlee, Durham, England
- £ 41000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Fancy leaving work everyday knowing you have made a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults?
An exciting & rare opportunity has become available top join a leading UK charitable organisation in a beautiful and well equipped home in Peterlee.
The position will be 40 hours a week, with both supernumery and nursing shifts and will be based during the week, with one shift on every other weekend.
The ideal candidate is nurse qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) & has experience within a management/senior nurse role within elderly or mental health setting.
If you are successful in gaining this one in a million role you will benefit from:
• A competitive annual salary of £42k + Bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave rising each year + BH
• Life assurance & pension scheme
• NMC annual fee covered
• Excellent training, induction & progression opportunities
• Loyalty award & recognition schemes
• PVG fee covered
• Discounts on shopping & days away
• Season ticket loan
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN)Stockton on Tees£50,000A highly regarding nursing home with a fantastic reputation for elderly/dement...