Peripatetic Nurse Home Manager
Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- £ 52600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£52,600 p/a + Bonus & Great Benefits – Band 8 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Covering Aberdeenshire | RGN or RMN Considered | Relocation Package Available
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to support the clinical and operational management of their nursing homes throughout Aberdeenshire.
The homes primarily support older adults with elderly and dementia care needs, but some homes also provide more complex care to adults with high dependency and complex nursing needs.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this RGN/RMN Peripatetic Manager position:
• An excellent annual salary of £52,600, which is in line with NHS Band 8 pay rates
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on Mon – Fri days, which will be worked at locations throughout Aberdeenshire
• An annual bonus scheme
• A relocation package is available
• A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs), plus wellness programmes
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A range of career progression opportunities and support from senior management
• 32 days annual leave and the option to buy more
As Peripatetic Home Manager, you will support the day to day running of the homes within your remit, supporting the Registered Managers to deliver the best possible standards of care and focusing on achieving and maintaining top Care Inspectorate quality grades. You will work closely with the Managers and will provide cover in their absence, ensuring continuity of leadership and care.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in nursing home management with a proven track record of success
• A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.