Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 15.0 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£15 - £15.50 p/h – Up to £29K/Band 5 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Fully Compliant Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
A small private nursing home in Hamilton is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and after the most recent inspection the home received “good” and “very good” quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Night RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £15 to £15.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £29,000
• Free uniforms and your NMC registration fees paid
• A great staff benefits package
• You will be joining a very well-run home that has high staffing levels, and on the night shift you will work alongside another Nurse
In this role you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.