Armagh, Armagh, Northern Ireland
- £ 17.31 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£17.31 p/h – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Specialist Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A private care home in Armagh is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to strengthen their clinical team.
The home specialises in caring for adults living with high dependency learning disabilities , and provides a safe and stimulating environment in a home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of £17.31, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £34,650
• Industry leading learning, development and career progression programmes
• A workplace pension scheme and your NMC registration fees paid
• A range of financial benefits including retail discounts and salary sacrifice schemes
• Health and wellbeing support including discounted gym membership, health and dental plans
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care plans for a caseload of residents in addition to leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in the care home sector
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Armagh, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentEnniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
HCP Disability AssessorHealth and disability assessment role - Disability Assessor in Enniskillen, Northern IrelandLocation:&n...