Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
- £ 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£17.50 p/h + Bonus & Benefits – Circa £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly nursing home in the Bathgate area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Charge Nurse position:
• A contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Excellent rates of pay of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £35,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Charge Nurse, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.