Nurse Registered Manager
Chorlton Cum Hardy, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 48000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£48,000 - £50,000 + Bonus – Band 8 Equivalent | Elderly Nursing Home | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits Package | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Manchester nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to work as CQC Registered Manager.
The 50 bedded home provides elderly frail and medical nursing care packages and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working Mon – Fri days but with flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary in the region of £48,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
• A welcome bonus of £2,000 (subject to T&Cs) plus a performance-based bonus scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal and DBS fees paid
The large home offers general nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a UK nursing home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.