Yeovil, Somerset, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A small, charitably run elderly nursing home located near Yeovil currently requires a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified staff Nurse to join their day team.
The home is rated good in all areas by CQC and offers short and long-term care to older people who require care due to physical, mental and disability frailties.
What the Staff Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• Full time hours available working day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £19.00
• Paid Breaks
• On-going training and development opportunities
Duties for this Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.