Band 6 CPN
London, Greater London, England
- £ 35.0 - 36.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
Band 6 CPN
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 CPN to work in the Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Team based in Ealing, West London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
Salary: £25 - £26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.15 - 25.15 Per hourFull timeContractWare, Hertfordshire, England
Hunter Mental Health is currently representing a highly esteemed community mental health team who are looking for a locum CPN to co...
£ 24.0 - 25.0 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description HCL Mental Health have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Locum Community Mental Health Nurse. About the role: ...