Director of Clinical Services
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 65000.0 - 75000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 26 Aug 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
Location: Scotland (Relocation Assistance Offered)
Salary and Benefits: Up to £75,000 + Bonus (20%) + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free parking + much more!
Are you a brilliant nurse leader looking to strengthen your resume and build your personal brand? Applications from existing or emerging Matron level equivalents will be considered – this a springboard career opportunity.
If you have the freedom to relocate and fancy living in a city that is known for their rich culture and beautiful scenery, then keep reading!
Scotland is known for its vibrant cities, stunning coastline, and landscapes –castles by the sea, beaches, mountains, highlands, lochs and so much more. Combine this with the chance to spearhead planned capital investment for a hospital that is highly revered for both its commercial and clinical performance, why would you not want to move here?
Working with dynamic healthcare leaders, you can expect to be empowered to make things happen. The demands of this role warrant a nurse leader who will thrive from independent thinking and relish the opportunity to inspire others to convert plans into reality. You can expect to receive high levels of autonomy and be engaged to perform and achieve great results.
3 great things about this private hospital:
• Strong clinical performance - Rated as ‘excellent’, ‘very good’ and ‘good’ across all assessed criteria.
• Make a difference - With £10 million planned capital investment you will have the opportunity to build upon what is already an exceptional hospital performance.
• Raise your personal brand - This is a springboard career move with the opportunity to implement positive change and be recognised for it.
The Hospital Director stated, ‘This is an opportunity to shape and build upon great clinical practice and new service opportunities. With plans to build a new theatre, add more consulting rooms and manage a general refurbishment this is a great time to join!”
What you will do as Director of Clinical Services:
• Through transformational leadership you will guide and mentor your team to deliver a clear clinical strategy aimed at improving both patient and employee satisfaction.
• As part of the hospitals senior management team you will maintain Consultant relationships, identify and implement new services and engage with all teams to ensure that the hospital is both safe and compliant.
• As the Director of Clinical Services, you must have an active NMC or HCPC registration and a proven track record of successfully managing clinical teams within a hospital environment.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Jessica at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Norwich, Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 33986.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDiss, Norfolk, England
Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced - RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Low and Medium Secure Hospital Location: near Diss, NorfolkSal...