West Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Aug 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
Up to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hour Contract | Nights | Dementia Home | Good CQC |
An RMN, RGN or RNLD Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in a specialist dementia nursing home in the West Bridgford area, with full time hours available on permanent nights.
This care home offers an excellent environment for people living with dementia and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
What the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,700
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
• A fantastic working environment where you really can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, preferably in dementia care, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.