Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
We are looking for a Registered Nurse for our clients based near Gloucester to care for their patients.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care
• Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice using the nursing process.
• Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to their own GPs.
• Collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team to devise individualized care plans for patients.
• Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements when necessary, administering injections and medications as prescribed etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
• Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
• Inspect the home facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
• Supervise and train team leaders, senior carers and nursing assistants.
• Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
• Valid NMC nursing PIN
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines as per home and regulator's policies and willingness to follow them at all times
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and compassionate
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
• BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome.