Infection Control Nurse
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 33.0 - 36.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Sep 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
Infection Control Nurse required for a 6 month post with a review to an extension based in oxford area.
Significant experience of working as a Senior Infection Prevention Control Nurse with experience of working in this speciality at a senior level, leading and supporting staff of all grades and specialities in various settings to provide high standards of prevention and control of infection.
• Recognise and isolate outbreaks of infectious diseases in health and care settings and in the community at large.
• Create strategies and action-plans for the prevention of outbreaks.
• Investigate possible outbreaks and marshal proper resources in response in the event of a confirmed outbreak.
• Serve as an infectious disease advisor for health and care providers and members of the community.
• Provide training to support Infection Prevention and control (including to care homes)
• Review Care home policies and procedures to ensure plans are robust for managing covid-19 circumstances.
• Advise on COVID-19 safe practice including site visits for example to care homes.
interested?, please send your CV to Lenin at Tripod Partners
Ref: TRI-OX -08-2020