London, Greater London, England
- £ 38300.0 - 40480.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Aug 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
£38,300 to £40,480 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 44 hours | Days or Nights| Good CQC Rating | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
A large elderly and dementia care home in the Clapham area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This care home is owned and operated by a not for profit organisation providing a home from home environment to its elderly residents.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week
• Days and/or nights
• Fantastic annual salary of £38,300 to £40,480 dependant on experience
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD will all be considered
• Previous experience working in a nursing home setting is not essential and my client welcomes applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.