Nursing Home Manager
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 26 Aug 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
£40,000 annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home |
A privately owned and operated nursing home in Nottingham is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead and develop the home. The 30+ bedded home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and has a great team of RNs and HCAs in place.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, usually working days but with some evenings and weekends required due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £40,000
• A fantastic opportunity to join and lead an already CQC compliant service
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home and will ensure high clinical standards and resident safety. You will manage and monitor care and clinical service delivery and staff performance in addition to effectively managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – RGN/Adult or RMN/Mental Health
• Demonstrate previous managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Manager’s Award or an equivalent
• A strong leader and able to effectively manage and inspire a team
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.