Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
Spire Cheshire hospital is expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for a Staff Nurse to join our Pre-Assessment unit.
At Spire Cheshire Hospital, we pride ourselves on reaching the highest clinical excellence and have an outstanding CQC rating. We are continually introducing new services to keep in line with the up-to-date techniques available. We believe it is our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and high experienced support staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Strong understanding of, and the ability, to follow policies and criteria for surgical suitability
• Completing pre-operative checks and referring on for review as and where needed
• Liaising with GP's to follow through on any extra care needed to reduce cancellations
• You will undergo your pre-assessment course, fully funded
Who we're looking for:
• Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Surgical nursing experience.
• Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
• Strong communication skills
• Time management skills
• We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31019.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Staff Nurse - Complex Care, Brain Injuries and Deaf Services Location: Warrington, Lancashire Salary: £31,019- £36,619...
£ 31824.0 - 32760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse - RGN nurse (registere...