Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
Sister – North West London – up to £45k
Fantastic opportunity for a Sister to join this high-performing, state of the art private hospital on a permanent basis. This beautiful private Hospital offers a variety of services to its patients and has a fantastic reputation. The hospital is easily accessible from Central London and the Home Counties via public transport or by car.
• You will be required to provide high standards of nursing care at all times and oversee the management of the ward staff.
• To ensure patient safety at all times.
• To be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Department.
• Be able to positively lead and motivate the nursing team supporting you.
• NMC registered nurse
• Team leading or management experience
• Ideally some experience of a Mentorship or Management course would be an advantage
• Understanding of private medicine and the relevant legislative frameworks
• Knowledge of clinical governance
• Knowledge of care standards & the role of the CQC
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary depending on experience level
• 33 days annual leave
• Pension: 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution
• Company paid cash plan- reimbursement for routine dental treatment and therapies, eye test, hospitalisation, glasses and many more
• Future training and development opportunities available
• Discount at popular high street brands/stores
• Discounted gym membership
• Sick pay
• Flexible shift patterns.
Whilst most of our jobs require some flexibility with shifts, we do also have some positions offering a great work-life balance, with no on call, no nights and very limited weekend working (only occasional Saturdays). To help us match the best role to your requirements please apply now and Claire or Stephanie will be in touch to talk you through the best options available to you and answer any questions you might have.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...