Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 16.04 - 16.44 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Aug 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£16.04 - £16.44 – Up to £31.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Disability Care – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A care centre in Gainsborough has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to work full time day shifts.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care packages to adults of all ages, with mental health and physical disabilities.
For this Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
• A full time, permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week
• Working day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates from £16.04 to £16.44 (equates up to £32,912 per annum and NHS Band 6)
• Fully funded training programme
• Pension scheme
• Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS Check
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, with disability care experience
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
• Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.