RGN or RMN Staff Nurse
Hexham, Northumberland, England
- £ 16.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
£16.61 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Hexham currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Northumberland and Tyneside.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.61 (Equates to £31,093.92 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid plus a free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified candidates will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.