Durham, Durham, England
- £ 15.4 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
£15.40 p/h – Circa £26.4K/Band 5 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home - Outstanding CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered
A small private nursing home in a village just outside of Durham currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on permanent nights.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general elderly nursing and disability care to older adults from throughout County Durham.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on permanent nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.40, which is in line with Band 5 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £26,400
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.