Registered General Nurse
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Aug 2020
- 18 Oct 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Nights | Good CQC Rating |
A 50+ bed private nursing home in Bromley currently requires an RGN qualified Nurse to join their team on nights. The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and disability care to older people in a home from home setting and has a great team in place already.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse position:
• A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18.00 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.