Night Nurses - Telford/Shrewsbury & Wolverhampton
Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Aug 2020
- 21 Sep 2020
Telford/Shrewsbury & Wolverhampton
£18.50 per hour
Full & Part time hours
My client is looking for Night Nurse's to work in their nursing homes in the Telford, Shrewbury and Wolverhampton area. My client prides themselves on their excellent standard of care. The homes are presented to a high standard with modern decor and up to date facilities. The homes have well established and close knit teams in place with many years experience.
The best bits:
• A basic salary of up to £18.50 per hour
• Paid breaks
• Full & part-time hours available
• Good work/home life balance
• EXCELLENT career progression
What do you need?
• You should be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin (RGN).
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• To be able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and nurses, GPs, social workers and the residents themselves.
• Have experience dealing with service users who suffer with dementia.
To be apply for this role please do not hesitate in calling Eva at Purosearch on Applyor click to apply