Dover, Kent, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 24 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
£19 p/h – Circa £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN Senior Nurse is required to join a private care home on the outskirts of Dover.
You will be joining a 40+ bedded home that provides general nursing and dementia care packages to older people in a home from home environment.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse role:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Fantastic pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary in the region of £35,570
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
In this role will predominantly be working with service users with dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate experience in a UK care home or elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident leading shifts, undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.