Neath, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), Wales
- £ 18.51 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
£18.51 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | Great Overtime Rates | 36 Hours – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Neath area is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with flexible shifts and great rates of pay available.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Excellent pay rates of £18.51 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a basic salary in the region of £34,650
• An additional £5 per hour is paid for overtime shifts
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally with experience working in a UK nursing home or an elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.