RGN Adult Nurse
St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 18.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Aug 2020
- 21 Oct 2020
£18.45 p/h – Circa £40.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Neuro-Rehab Unit – Good CQC
A specialist neurological rehabilitation and complex care centre in St Neots is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The facility supports adults with complex and long-term neurological conditions including strokes, ABIs and spinal injuries, Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurons disease, and has a diverse MDT to ensure service users receive the best possible care and support.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £18.45 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of up to £40,490
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or have a genuine interest in working in neuro-rehab services
• Confident managing care and medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.