Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Aug 2020
- 17 Oct 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A large nursing home in the Crosspool area of Sheffield is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults with elderly and dementia care needs in a fantastic setting.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of up to £31,820
• You will be joining a company that is committed to ongoing staff training and development
Duties for this role will include managing and administering medications, updating clinical records and leading a small team of Carers in the delivery of personal care to a caseload of residents.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or have a genuine interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Confident managing care and medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.