Surgical Ward Nurse
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 27500.0 - 33000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
£27,500 - £33,000 p/a - Band 5/6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Salisbury hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Surgical Ward as Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
What this Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts over an internal rotation
• An excellent annual salary from £27,500 to £33,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following predominantly elective surgical procedures including cosmetics, orthopaedics and general surgery, in addition to medical patients and cancer services.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, with experience working with a diverse patient mix
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Contract...Poole, Dorset, England
Start date: ASAP You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an excellent oppo...