ICU Nurses - Dublin
- € 30000.0 - 44800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 22 Aug 2020
- 19 Feb 2021
ICU Nurses required for HSE Hospitals Dublin
- NMBI Registration or Decision letter essential.
Applicants in “Assessment” with NMBI may be considered.
- A minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience working in Acute Hospital within the last 2 years in a 150+ bedded hospital.
- Must be ready to start soon.
- Salary from €30,009 - €45,119 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Assistance and reimbursement with Accommodation provided *
- Flight reimbursement allowance *
- ATWS fee paid *
- NMBI Application fee paid *
- Meet and greet upon arrival
*Terms & Conditions apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your NMBI registration to Apply
Interviews by Skype
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.