Congleton, Cheshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Aug 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £31.8K – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A leading Cheshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The home is in the Congleton area and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great hourly pay rates of £17 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £31,825
• A fantastic working environment and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role, you will play a key role in the planning, delivery, and management of person-centred care programmes and in the safe administration of drugs and medications.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Approachable with a friendly nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.