RGN or RMN Staff Nurse
Wotton-Under-Edge, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Aug 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£18.50 p/h – Circa £31.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 or 44 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Wotton area has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a fantastic environment for older people with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 or 44 hours per week on a flexible rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• A great pay rate of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £31,750
• An industry leading benefits package which supports staff with health, wellbeing and finances
• Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.