Endoscopy Nurse or ODP
Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 28000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Aug 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
£28,000 - £36,000 p/a – Band 5/6/Up to £18.46 p/h | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Company Benefits
A leading Colchester hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or ODP with Endoscopy experience to join their Endoscopy Suite.
Details of the Endoscopy Nurse/ODP role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week on days
• Excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £36,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/6 rates and an hourly rate of up to £18.46
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Free staff parking
As Endoscopy RGN/ODP, duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties.
Application for this Endoscopy Practitioner position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced in Endoscopy and decontamination
• Strong communication and IT skills
• Able to work well independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrate good customer service skills and able to deliver a safe, high quality patient experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.