Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 27000.0 - 33000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 18 Aug 2020
- 14 Feb 2021
A specialist in-patient mental health service is looking for a skilled Registered Nurse to join their team. The service is a medium secure unit for men and women and provides support for those with personality disorders, learning disabilities, and other mental health issues.
The Hospital is based in Arnold, Nottinghamshire. You will be working within a well-established team with a family feel; the Ward manager is also a Registered Nurse and you will be supported by a team of experienced Doctors and other trained specialists.
Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse:
- £27,373 - £32,524 starting salary
- Plus £5,000 welcome bonus
- DBS cost covered
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + an extra day for your birthday!
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits including private healthcare, gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones)
- Leadership & management development
- Enhanced maternity pay
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
We are looking for a Register Nurse for a full-time permanent position, working 37.5 hours a week.
In order to apply for this Registered Staff Nurse position, you need to be:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC Registered
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Be patient centred and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Have an excellent organisational and effective communication skills
The Hospital is fully complaint with CQC and is looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse, to add to the team of qualified professionals.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for an exciting challenge, please either click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379 or email
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31580.0 - 42107.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRipley, Derbyshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Ripley, DerbyshireService Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro...
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qual...