Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 26000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Aug 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£26,000 - £34,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A purpose-built adult care facility in Daventry is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse.
The care home specifies in rehabilitation, long term care, respite and palliative care for people with neurological illnesses, ABIs and spinal cord injuries.
Details of the Staff Nurse role:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Fantastic salary offered at £26,000 to £34,000 depending on experience which equates to NHS Band 6
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan and Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Be able work as part of a team
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.