Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 17.45 - 17.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Aug 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£17.45 p/h - Circa £39.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts| £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD and NQ Nurses Considered
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in Hatfield currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The large home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout North London and Hertfordshire.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.45 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of £39,325
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCamden, London, Greater London, England
Clinical Deputy Manager | Lovely Nursing Home | Supernumerary Salary: Up to £48,000 *DOE* Location: Cam...
£ 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Senior Deputy Manager | Luxury Nursing Home | Fully Supernumerary Salary: Up to £55,000 + Bonus *DOE* Location: ...