Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, England
- £ 14.4 - 15.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Aug 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£14.40 - £15 p/h – Up to £28K/Band 5 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A small private nursing home in a rural setting near Long Eaton has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant in the delivery of elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to people from throughout the Derbyshire area.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £14.40 to £15 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary of up to £28,000
• A friendly and supportive working environment in an independently owned and operated home
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing care and medications and able to work independently
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.