Unit Nurse Manager
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Aug 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
£19.50 p/h – Circa £44.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A large Harrow nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care homes care to work as Unit Manager.
The home is rated outstanding by CQC for the delivery of elderly and dementia care and provides an excellent environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible shifts, usually working day but with flexibility required to cover evenings and weekends
• Competitive pay rates of £19.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £44,600
• Opportunities for training and development and career progression, plus support with NMC revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including lifestyle and retail discounts and much more
• Free staff parking
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered– Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN will both be considered
• Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.