Nurse Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Cotgrave, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Aug 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days only | 48 hours per week | Paid Breaks
A large family run elderly and dementia nursing home in the Cotgrave area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of the vacancy and what is offered:
• 48 hours per week
• Competitive pay rates offered at £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Days only
• A friendly and supportive working environment as part of a family run business
• On-going training, learning and development
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.