RGN Nurse Unit Lead
Hayes, Greater London, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Aug 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£18 p/h – Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | £2K Bonus and Great Benefits
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Clinical Unit Lead in their West London nursing home.
Details of this RGN Nurse Unit Lead position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• An excellent pay rate of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £39,300
• A welcome bonus of up to £2,000 (Subject to T and Cs)
• Ongoing CPD opportunities and your own Personal Development Plan
• Your NMC registration fees paid and support when revalidating
• A generous annual leave allowance and a workplace pension scheme
As Clinical Unit Lead, you will work alongside the home management team to deliver leadership and guidance to the clinical team in your unit and will support the management team with clinical supervisions and appraisals You will lead shifts and will line manage the nursing team and will manage and monitor day to day clinical service delivery in addition to managing staff rotas.
What we are looking for in an RGN Nurse Unit Lead:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK elderly nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, medication management requirements and best practices of care
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.