RGN or RMN Nurse
Christchurch, Dorset, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Aug 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in the Christchurch area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is fully compliant with all CQC requirements in the delivery of elderly, dementia, and disability care, and offers a safe and homely environment for residents to enjoy in a beautiful setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on a mix of night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £35,560
• Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
• An industry leading induction programme, plus ongoing training and development
• Free uniforms, Enhanced DBS and meals on long shifts
• Overtime shifts may be available
• Long service awards
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.