Unit Lead Nurse
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 16.29 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£16.29 p/h – Circa £27.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a purpose-built nursing home in Cardiff that’s part of one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Unit Lead.
Details of this Unit Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £16.29, which is in line with NHS band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £27,950
• Working hours of 33 per week on day shifts
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Unit Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Unit Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.