Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 16.2 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£16.20 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 50+ bedded nursing home on the outskirts of Salisbury currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older people living with elderly frail nursing care needs and to those with early onset dementia and provides a great environment in a picturesque setting.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on permanent nights, which will include some weekends
• Depending on experience, the home offers great pay rates from £16.20 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £33,700
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities and a supportive leadership team
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work some weekends
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.