Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 48 Hour Contract | Days | Good CQC Rating |
A privately owned nursing home in Preston is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work full-time days. The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to older adults living with a range of physical frailties.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.