RGN Night Nurse
Romsey, Hampshire, England
- £ 19.97 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£19.97 p/h + Paid Breaks/Circa £43.6K – Band 7 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Nights | 2 Week Rota | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A 40 bedded nursing home in the Romsey area currently has a vacancy for an RGN Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and has an excellent reputation for the high standards of care and quality of life that residents enjoy.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights (7pm – 7.15am) on a 2 week rota, working 3 nights one week and 4 the next (an average of 42 hours)
• Very competitive pay rates of £19.97 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £43,615
• Paid breaks and training
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• You will be flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Demonstrate a passion for high quality care and for supporting vulnerable adults
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.