Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Aug 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£16 p/h– Circa £29.9K/Band 5 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a leading Nottinghamshire care home on full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The large home in the Beeston area offers elderly, dementia and disability care to predominantly older adults in a home from home setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts (rotating shifts and days may also be available)
• Great pay rates of £16 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £29,950
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.