Theatre Practitioner - Scrub RGN/ODP
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 35500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Aug 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£28000 to £35500 per annum (equates up to NHS band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Great staff benefits
A private hospital in the Banbury area currently requires an RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner (Scrub) to join their team.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner - Scrub RGN/ODP vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A competitive salary package is offered from £28000 to £35500 per annum (equates up to NHS band 6)
• Training and development programmes
• A warm, friendly and supportive work enviroment
As Theatre Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
What our client is looking for in a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub RGN/ODP:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification
• Experience as an advanced perioperative practitioner in and across surgical teams
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBath, Somerset, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...