Part Time Staff Nurse
Tiverton, Devon, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Aug 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
From £17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Part Time Days| Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Tiverton area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their clinical team on a part-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract on part time hours
• Day shifts only
• Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A great opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.