Clinical Lead Nurse
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 18.4 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Aug 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£18.40 p/h – Circa £34.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a 40 bedded Nottingham nursing home.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• Excellent pay rates of £18.40 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.