Havant, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Aug 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Circa £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Contracts – Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Long-Term Adult Care – Good CQC
A 40 bedded nursing home in Havant is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to adults of working age and to older people who are living with more complex care needs such as PEG feed and ventilation management.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
• Pay rates are dependent on experience and will be in the region of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in long-term adult care and demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.