Orthopaedic Scrub Lead - RGN or ODP - North London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 48500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Aug 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Up to £48,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Orthopaedic Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading North London hospital requires an experienced Adult Nurse RGN/or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with a background working as an Orthopaedic Scrub to join their Operating Department as Orthopaedic Scrub Lead.
Details of this Orthopaedic Scrub Lead Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts but flexibility is required
• A competitive annual salary up to £48,500 depending on experience
• 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increased with length of services
As Orthopaedic Scrub Lead, you will play a key role in maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety. You will actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the Operating Department and provide planned care for patients.
Applicants for this Orthopaedic Scrub Lead position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive post-registration experience working as an Orthopaedic Scrub
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care and ensuring a safe and effective patient service
• Be able to work effectively in a team or independently
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.