RGN Adult Nurse
Whitby, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 28000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 5 Aug 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£28,000 p/a – Band 5 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A privately owned care home is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• A great annual salary offered at £28,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5)
• A supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.